|Allegheny Health Network - Canonsburg General Hospital - Free Community Service Programs||Offers free services. Free medication record to list prescription and over-the-counter medications. Community health programs are also offered. Medivan service, operated by Canonsburg Ambulance, is available to residents who need transportation to Canonsburg General Hospital for testing or surgery. Blood pressure screenings are also offered.||Washington||Canonsburg General Hospital||Allegheny Health Network|
|American Heart Association - Lancaster||Programs offered:
- Heart Power! K-2: A hands-on teaching tool for children in preschool and kindergarten to help develop positive diet and exercise habits, while stressing the importance of living tobacco free
- Heart Power! 3-5, 6-8: A program for elementary school children that teaches about the circulatory system and preventing cardiovascular disease through exercise, nutrition and living tobacco free
- Emergency Cardiac Care: CPR classes taught at various levels, including Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Call (888) 277-5463
- Heart and Stroke Risk Factor Education, Operation Heat Stroke and Operation Stroke, improving the chain of survival in the community
- Heart Walk: A 5 mile walk held in the fall to promote walking as an excellent form of exercise, while raising money for the fight against heart disease and stroke
- Kids Heart Challenge: Exercise and fundraising program held throughout the year in elementary, junior and senior high schools
- Heart Ball: Fund raiser gala held each February, including dinner, dancing and silent auctions
- Go Red for Women Luncheon: Held the Friday of Mother's Day weekend. Includes luncheon, auction and information
The American Heart Association does not provide funds for direct patient care, with the exception of the Penicillin Project, which ensures that persons with rheumatic fever receive appropriate medication at cost.
||Lancaster||American Heart Association - Lancaster||American Heart Association - Lancaster|
|Blood Pressure Screening||Free Blood Pressure Screenings are being offered in the NEW Carlisle Regional Medical Center Outpatient Waiting Area.
The screenings are provided as a service of Carlisle Regional Medical Center.
||Cumberland||Carlisle Regional Medical Center||Carlisle Regional Medical Center|
|Bryn Mawr Hospital - Blood Pressure Screenings||Blood Pressure Screenings offers individuals free blood pressure screenings that are available every 4th Wednesday of the month.||Montgomery||Bryn Mawr Hospital - Montgomery; Bryn Mawr||Bryn Mawr Hospital|
|Evangelical Community Hospital - Community Health Education Center - Blood Pressure Screening||Union||Evangelical Community Hospital - Community Health Education Center||Evangelical Community Hospital|
|Generations of Indian Valley - Blood Pressure Screening||Blood Pressure Screening is offered by Generation of Indian Valley once per month.||Montgomery||Senior Adult Activity Center of Indian Valley - Montgomery; Souderton||Generations of Indian Valley|
|Lancaster Health Center Bright Side||Services include family practice care, preventive care, women's health, obstetrical care, gynecological care, pediatric care, family planning, pediatric & adult immunizations, refugee health, chronic disease management, insurance enrollment assistance, social work support, substance use treatment, quitting smoking, behavioral health, and patient education.||Lancaster||Lancaster Health Center Bright Side||Lancaster Health Center|
|Lancaster Health Center Duke Street||Services include dental care, family practice care, preventic care, women's health, obstetrical care, gynecological care, pediatric care, family planning, chiropractic care, pediatric & adult immunizatons, refugee health, chronic disease management, pharmacy access, insurance enrollment assistance, social work support, substance use treatment, quitting smoking, behavioral health, and patient education.
||Lancaster||Lancaster Health Center Duke Street||Lancaster Health Center|
|Lancaster Health Center New Holland Avenue||Services include family practice care, preventic care, women's health, obstetrical care, gynecological care, pediatric care, family planning, pediatric & adult immunizatons, refugee health, chronic disease management, pharmacy access, insurance enrollment assistance, social work support, substance use treatment, quitting smoking, behavioral health, and patient education.
||Lancaster||Lancaster Health Center New Holland Avenue||Lancaster Health Center|
|Lancaster Health Center Reynolds||Services include school-based health, general family practice and refugee health.
||Lancaster||Lancaster Health Center Reynolds||Lancaster Health Center|
|Lancaster Health Center Water Street||Services include family practice care, preventic care, women's health, obstetrical care, gynecological care, pediatric care, family planning, pediatric & adult immunizatons, refugee health, chronic disease management, insurance enrollment assistance, social work support, substance use treatment, quitting smoking, behavioral health, and patient education.
||Lancaster||Lancaster Health Center Water Street||Lancaster Health Center|
|Lehigh Valley Healthy Corner Store Initiative||Healthy Corner Store Initiative providing:
- Access to locally grown produce
- Youth nutrition education
- Free health screenings (Heart Smarts)
- Trainings for corner store owners||Lehigh||LVHN Department of Community Health||Lehigh Valley Health Network|
|LifeWorks Erie - Health Screenings||Offers health screenings throughout Erie County to monitor health and detect physiological changes to allow for early detection of changes in wellness.
The health screening is free, with optional cholesterol and blood sugar testing.
Measurements: blood pressure, pulse, weight, body mass index, stroke assessment, diabetes assessment, cholesterol (optional, fee), blood glucose (optional, fee).
||Erie||LifeWorks Erie||LifeWorks Erie|
|Parkesburg Outpatient Center||Services include:
- CT Scan
- Diabetes & Nutrition Education
- DXA Scan
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter Monitor
- Lab Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Sports Medicine
- At Home Sleep Studies
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
||Lancaster||Parkesburg Outpatient Center||Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health|
|Somerset Community Hospital Community Education Blood Pressure Screening||Programs that measure the pressure existing in the large arteries at the height of a pulse wave and identify individuals whose blood pressure is higher than normal, and who are thereby susceptible to strokes and other conditions that are related to hypertension.||Somerset||Somerset Community Hospital Community Education||Somerset Community Hospital|
|Titusville Area Senior Citizens Corporation - Titusville Senior Center - Blood Pressure Screening||FREE Blood Pressure Screenings are offered at the Titusville Senior Center on the third Friday of each month from 11:00 AM until Noon. FREE Blood Pressure Screenings are provided by Anne Logan.||Crawford||Titusville Area Senior Citizens Corporation - Titusville Senior Center||Titusville Area Senior Citizens Corporation|
|UPMC Susquehanna - Community Health - LifeCenter||Focuses on providing information and programs that help the people in our community develop a healthy lifestyle. |
- Free health screenings
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Educational displays
- AARP-sponsored courses
|Lycoming||UPMC Susquehanna - Community Health Improvement||UPMC Susquehanna|
|Wayne Senior Center - Healthy Living Programs||Offers a variety of health-related programs for seniors, including:
- Ask-a-nurse program
- Free hearing screens
- Blood pressure checks
- Flu shots
- Health awareness classes
- Brain fitness classes
- Counseling||Delaware||Wayne Senior Center - Delaware; Wayne||Wayne Senior Center|