|Bethlehem of Deliverance - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food.||Philadelphia||Bethlehem of Deliverance - Philadelphia; North Philadelphia||Bethlehem of Deliverance|
|Bible Way Baptist Church - Soup Kitchen (Lunch)||Serves lunch. Intermittently provides emergency food baskets.||Philadelphia||Bible Way Baptist Church - Philadelphia; West Philadelphia||Bible Way Baptist Church|
|Church of the Redeemer Baptist - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food.||Philadelphia||Church of the Redeemer Baptist - Philadelphia; South Philadelphia||Church of the Redeemer Baptist|
|Community Action - Main Office - Family / Food Services||Provides emergency food, rent, mortgage, and utility assistance. Helps families apply for food stamps and other available assistance.||Jefferson||Community Action - Main Office||Community Action|
|Corinthian Baptist Church of Germantown - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food.||Philadelphia||Corinthian Baptist Church - Philadelphia; Germantown||Corinthian Baptist Church of Germantown|
|Emergency Food||Provides emergency food to the needy.||Bradford||Endless Mountain Mission Center - Bradford County|| Endless Mountain Mission Center-Bradford County|
|Emergency Food - Salvation Army Tioga County||Emergency Food available to individuals in need who meet required income guidelines through contact with appropriate worker. Workers are organized by zip code.
ZIP- 16912, 16911, 16917, 16939
CONTACT- Joan Blackwell 570-324-5920
ZIP- 16920, 16942, 16928, 16940, 16931
CONTACT- Laurie Wood 814-326-4781.
CONTACT- Barbara Henry 570-827-2627
ZIP- 16930, 16938
CONTACT- Joan Blackwell 570-324-5920
ZIP- 16933, 16932
CONTACT- Eric Johnson 570-492-2865
ZIP- 16946, 16936
CONTACT- Barbara Henry 570-827-2627
ZIP- 16901, 16935
CONTACT- Doris Wagner 570-376-4232
ZIP- 16950, 16918, 16927, 16943
CONTACT- Laurie Wood 814-326-4781.||Tioga||Salvation Army Tioga County||Salvation Army USA Eastern Territory|
|Emergency Food - SLHDA||All low-income residents of Lackawanna County are eligible to receive food at the distribution sites on the announced available dates. Pantries will assist eligible residents as needed or in an emergency situation.||Lackawanna||Emergency Food - SLHDA||Scranton Lackawanna Human Development Agency|
|Food Assistance - UNC||UNC’s Food Assistance program distributes food to those most in need. Food comes from community donations (especially the Feed-A-Friend Program, Postal Workers Food Drive and the Boy Scouts Food Drive), the State Food Program which provides a nutritionally balanced food order to needy families with children, and the Emergency Food Assistance Program. UNC also administers part of the Commodity Senior Food Program distribution for Lackawanna County.||Lackawanna||Community Services of UNC||United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania|
|Food - Towanda Area Clergy Association||Help to provide food. Works in collaboration with TACO food pantry.||Bradford||Grace Connections||Towanda Area Clergy Association |
|Holy Innocents Social Ministry - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food for families in need.||Philadelphia||Holy Innocents Social Ministry - Philadelphia; Juniata||Holy Innocents Social Ministry|
|Hop Bottom Emergency Food Pantry||This food pantry is for emergency food. Please contact for pick up appointment.||Susquehanna||Hop Bottom Emergency Food Pantry||Hop Bottom Emergency Food Pantry|
|Mansfield Food Bank||Food bank serving Southern Tioga School District, except Morris Twp. Must meet income guidelines.
Emergency food is available by calling 211 or Helpline at 570-829-1341 and a pantry worker will be contacted.||Tioga||Mansfield Food Bank||Mansfield Food Bank|
|Outreach Ministry||Through the Outreach Ministry, Second Chance Ministry is able to assist with the following items when donations allow:
-Electric Bill Payment
-Emergency Food Assistance
-Christmas Toys Program||Franklin||Second Chance Ministry||Second Chance Ministry|
|Philadelphia Veterans Multi-Service and Education Center - Veterans Services||PVMSEC's services include:
- The Perimeter - A day service center for homeless veterans providing meals, showers, haircuts, and laundry facilities. LZII - A 95 bed transitional housing facility for homeless male veterans.
- Mary E. Walker House - A 30 bed transitional housing facility for homeless female veterans. Subsidized HUD/OSH Permanent Housing - 40 Units provided for homeless Veterans.
- Community Based Outreach Clinic (CBOC) - Present daily at PVMSEC's onsite CBOC is a mental health team, which includes a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Registered Nurse, Social Worker, and Individual and group PTSD counseling. On regularly scheduled days, medical assessments, with appropriate treatment, medical prescriptions, as well as primary care services are provided to the veterans.
- Computer Applications Training - A comprehensive computer class teaching veterans Microsoft Office, internet, and Email.
- Computer Repair Training - An intense course preparing veterans to become A+ certified (an entry level certification for information technology positions).
- Job Development/Case Management - Dedicated to finding veterans employment. Interview techniques, resume assistance, job search, financial and household budget skills, and life skills workshops are provided.
- Veteran Benefits Counseling - A Veteran Service Officer is available to those veterans filing claims with the VA. The claims are hand delivered to the VA Regional Office and the Veteran Service Officer is able to monitor the progress of the claims with access to the VA computer system.||Philadelphia||Veterans Multi-Service and Education Center - Philadelphia; Old City||Philadelphia Veterans Multi-Service and Education Center|
|Resurrection Baptist Church - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food.||Philadelphia||Resurrection Baptist Church - Philadelphia; West Philadelphia||Resurrection Baptist Church|
|Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church - Emergency Food Cupboard||Provides emergency food.||Philadelphia||Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church - Philadelphia; Olney||Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church|
|Salvation Army - Emergency Food Cupboard - West Philadelphia||Provides emergency food. Call to check food availability, eligibility requirements, and hours of operation.||Philadelphia||West Philadelphia Corps (Salvation Army - Greater Philadelphia)||Salvation Army, Greater Philadelphia|
|Turning Points for Children - Food and Wellness Network||Community-based food pantry offering nutritious emergency food, nutrition information, infant formula, and diapers.||Philadelphia||Turning Points for Children - Philadelphia; South Philadelphia||Turning Points for Children|
|Voucher Programs-The Grace Connections-Towanda Area Clergy||Shelter (including assistance with security deposit, hotel room, rent, & utilities)Transportation for emergency situations (gasoline for doctor’s appointments)Emergency,Food, Clothing, Emergency Furniture (if first discovered by the client),Emergency Prescriptions,
Hygiene Items||Bradford||Grace Connections||Towanda Area Clergy Association |
|Wellsboro Food Bank||The Wellsboro Area Food Pantry distributes food the families in need two times each month in the lower level of the United Methodist Church in Wellsboro. The pantry is open the 2nd Monday and the 4th Tuesday of each month, 10am-1pm. If there is a need for emergency food, individuals can contact 211 or Helpline 570-829-1341 to reach a pantry worker.||Tioga||Wellsboro Food Bank||Central Pennsylvania Food Bank|