Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Medical services offered include:
- Acute care providing initial evaluation and treatment of illness, injuries and infections
- Chronic disease care providing diagnosis and treatment of diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Family health care including routine physical exams, cancer screenings, gynecological care, pregnancy testing and counseling
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Obstetrical care providing prenatal and postpartum care
- Childhood immunizations
- Complete laboratory services
- Pharmacy assistance program provided for those with a financial barrier to necessary pharmaceutical treatment for a health issue.
- Lead poison screening, as well as information on prevention and nutrition counseling are provided.
- Depression screening
- Outpatient behavioral health counseling focused on depression and anxiety
Lancaster, Chester, Lebanon, Berks
Open to the public
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Sliding scale available
Accepts Medical Assistance and Medicare, most private insurance
Hours of Operation
Monday, 8:30am to 5:00pm; Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and 5:30pm to 8:30pm; Thursday and Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm