Tabor Community Services - Barshinger Financial Empowerment Center - Financial Counseling
Tabor Community Services - Ann B Barshinger Financial Empowerment Center
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Professionally trained an certified financial counselors provide one-on-one coaching tailored to individual's needs.
- Review financial health
- Develop a spending and savings plan to achieve goals (budget)
- Evaluate and explain credit reports
- Create a plan for paying off debts
- Decide if a debt management plan is right for the individual
- Keep on track through regular follow-up visits as needed
Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
Call to request an appointment, online application available as well
Open to the public, no eligibility requirements for counseling
Fees or Charges
counseling is free - enrolling in some programs may incur a fee.