Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
- Investigation of criminal activities
- Investigation of vehicle accidents
- Promote traffic safety, enforce statutes, eliminate traffic hazards and encourage motorists to practice safe driving techniques.
- Assistance in locating missing persons
- Community presentations on traffic safety and crime-related subjects
- Liquor Control Enforcement Hotline is used to report underage drinking on licensed or unlicensed premises. All reports, anonymous or otherwise, will be investigated.
- Sponsors Camp Cadet for Lancaster County youth ages 11 - 13 years. A week long residential summer camp program which gives youth an opportunity to know and learn about law enforcement activities.
Additional Telephone Numbers:
877.726.6378: Hotline to report suspected drug trafficking
888.UNDER.21 (863.3721): To anonymously report underage drinking parties or businesses distributing alcohol to minors (Legal drinking age in PA is 21 yrs.)
866.426.9164: 24-hour hotline to complain about or compliment troopers or other state police employees
888.292.1919: To report homeland security or terrorism tips
Telephone, walk-in; Call from site of incident
Camp Cadet is held in southern Lancaster County. Information and application available online at www.campcadetoflancastercounty.com .