Salvation Army Easton Corps - Thanksgiving Assistance Program
Salvation Army Easton Corps Community Center
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
- Holiday Food Basket: Distributes food baskets at Thanksgiving. Apply for assistance in October - call office for dates.
- Holiday Meal: Distributes cooked a meal on Thanksgiving for those who cannot cook.
Volunteers make holiday visits to nursing homes and hospitals to talk, sing carols and give gifts.
Northampton; Easton, Wilson, Palmer, Northampton
Applicants must bring:
- Photo ID
- SS cards and Birth Certificates for children
- Proof of all Income
- Rent Receipt or Lease
- Utility Bills and Expenses
- Toy suggestions written on paper is helpful to bring
- If applicant has foster or adoptive children, court documents are required
Individuals and families must meet income guidelines to qualify for services.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm (Closed 12:00pm to 1:00pm for lunch)