Northampton County Mental Health, Developmental Programs
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
Mental Health services targeted for adults who are seriously mentally ill and children/adolescents who are seriously emotionally disturbed or at-risk of becoming so. Initial access to services is through the Information and Referral Unit.
- Telephone Counseling
- Mobile Crisis
- Crisis Residential Services
- Outpatient Services
- Targeted Case Management (Intensive Case Management and Resource Coordination)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- Assertive Community Treatment Team Services
- Facility and Community Based Vocational Programs
- Residential Services
- Family Support Services
- Housing Support Services
- Social Rehabilitation Services
- Family Based Services
- Warmline Services
- Disaster Mental Health Services
Mental Health Concerns
Adults who are seriously mentally ill and children/adolescents who are seriously emotionally disturbed or at-risk of becoming so.