Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
Provides primary and preventative health and wellness in Lehigh Valley.
- Routine Medical Care including prenatal, pediatrics and women's health
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and HIV Counseling and Testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Social Services - applying for health insurance, prescription assistance, connecting to local resources
- Educational Programs - diabetes classes, nutrition counseling
- Mental Health Services - behavioral/mental health counseling
Anyone in need of health care
Hours of Operation
Monday and Tuesday, 8:00am to 8:00pm Wednesday, 8:00am to 4:30pm Thursday, 8:00am to 8:00pm Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm Two Saturdays a month, call for appointment