Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
- Free Kids Night children K thru 6th Mondays weekly Sept thru May. Crafts, Christian character, peace training, games, food
- Free Day Camp - children K thru 6th one week in July. Art, food, songs, Bible stories, games, field trip.
- Professional Clothing Bank - free gently used clothing suitable for interviews, work. Please bring photo ID.
-Pearl Street UM Church Children's School Uniform Clothing Bank, call 717-299-3850. Lancaster City schools only.
- Free Adult Cooking/Nutrition Education (SuperCupboard) in partnership with Penn State Extension.
- Bright Chefs- Free Cooking/Nutrition Education Program for children and youth.
Call for information, varies per program
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Clothing Bank open Tuesdays, 11:00am to 1:00pm and Thursdays, 1:00pm to 3pm, Second Saturdays, 10:00am to 12:00pm. Kids Night 6:30pm to 7:45pm. Mondays September through May. Other services by appointment.