Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
- Free HIV Rapid Testing (Oral mouth swab with results in 20 minutes) is provided without an appointment Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm, Friday, 9:00am to 11:00am
- Education information on labs and medications related to the treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Primary Medical Services
- Referrals for Mental Health
- Referrals for Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling
- Social Work Case Management
- Meets the the collective needs for persons with HIV/AIDS. LGHP-CC is a Ryan White Federal grant site.
- Four doctors on staff who specialize in HIV/AIDS and are board-certified Family Medicine Physicians.
Call for appointment and intake
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Vary, almost all insurances accepted including Medicaid and Medicare
Hours of Operation
Office: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; Clinic: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; Testing: See notes