Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Trained professionals provide immediate, empathic help to persons feeling desperate, frightened, out of control or suicidal.
- Referrals to other needed services
- Suicide prevention information
- The authority to arrange involuntary/voluntary commitments to inpatient mental health units at local hospitals
- Mobile outreach services will be able to travel to people in crisis, as available
- Provide assessments for persons experiencing suicidal ideation, homicidal or aggression, mental status change, as well as, complete mental health assessments
- Crisis residential treatment referral
Telephone, walk-in, outreach
Mental Health Concerns
English, Spanish; Language line interpreter service available for other languages including ASL
Anyone experiencing a crisis of a behavioral health nature