Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Provides supportive services to Asians and other immigrants who speak little or no English. Services include:
- Translation/Interpretation for immigrants from Southeast Asia, Bosnia, Middle East and former Soviet Union.
- Can provide translation and assistance for driver's license exams for clients in Lancaster and Dauphin counties. Appointment required for special accommodations with PENNDOT.
- Counseling for Southeast Asian clients in Harrisburg only. No fees.
- Emergency food assistance to low income and unemployed clients in Lancaster and Dauphin Counties. No fees.
- Interpretation for Southeast Asian clients in life-essential situations by appointment only. NO set limitations on area of service. Fees vary.
- Translation of Southeast Asian civil status and immigration documents. No set limitations on area of service. Fees vary.
- Technical assistance and training, such as peer internships, on-the-job training, consultations, lectures, and workshops. No set limitations on area of service. Appointment required. Fees vary.
- Citizenship assistance for refugees. No fees. All other immigration assistance are also available to immigrants. Fees vary.
Lancaster, Dauphin, York
See Description of Services
Cambodian, Vietnamese, Chinese, French, Laotian, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Gujarati, Hindi and Spanish