Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Opens for the season February 1, 2019
Volunteers trained by the Internal Revenue Service offer assistance with filing basic income tax returns. (Forms 1040EZ, 1040 or 1040A).
Taxpayers will be alerted to special credits and deductions for which they are eligible.
Bring to appointment:
- If married-both people will need to attend the appointments
- All W2's and other tax related info=everything you receive in the mail regarding taxes
- Last year's tax return (required)
- Social security card plus dependent's social security cards (required)
- Photo ID for yourself (and spouse if applicable) (required)
- State rent rebate info (if applicable)
Follows the School District of Lancaster snow schedule
Persons with disabilities, the elderly and low income