Lancaster County District Attorney's Office - Prosecution
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
- Educating victims and witnesses of crimes about their rights and the proper procedures to follow
- Assistance with completing applications to Crime Victims Compensation Fund. Expenses that may be paid include: Medical, Counseling, Loss of Earnings or Support, Stolen Cash Benefits and Funeral Expenses.
- Provides information and referral to victims and witnesses for services such as emergency housing, transportation and child care
- Gives pre-trial tours of the Courthouse
- Provides emotional support to victims and witnesses
- Promotes public awareness of the need for victim services and the need for recognition of the rights of victims of crime