Church World Service - Immigration & Refugee Program
Church World Service - Lancaster
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
(717) 381-2891 Refugee and Cuban/Haitian Resettlement
(717) 381-2891 Match Grant Program
(717) 358-9728 Immigration Counseling and US Citizenship
(717) 358-9397 Refugee Employment Services
- Immigration Counseling : Accredited to give low cost legal immigration advice and assistance, representing clients before the Immigration Services and the Courts. Help clients fill out forms for a nominal fee. Experience with family petitions, citizenship, application for green cards, work permits, green card replacement, travel documents and more.
- Refugee Resettlement, Cuban/Haitian Program and Match Grant Program: Work with churches to resettle refugees who come to them through the US Refugee Program. Also works with individuals who have received asylum status. Funds are only available for those refugees who were resettled by their office or asylees who were accepted into their Match Grant Program.
- Refugee Employment Program: Assists in job search for refugees , asylees, victims of trafficking or Cuban/Haitian Entrants within 5 years of arrival to US. no fees charged.
Accepts donations of lightly used furniture and household goods in good condition. Pick up within the city only. Drop off accepted Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00pm by appointment only. No appliances. Only for refugees and Cuban/Haitian immigrants. Limited storage and manpower.
Lancaster and surrounding counties
Call 717-358-9728 for appointment for immigration counseling