|Description of Service||Outpatient psychiatric clinic (Spanish and English): individual therapy, couple therapy, marital therapy, family therapy for children, adolescents and adults.
- Professional counseling in a wide spectrum of problem areas: depression, anxiety, stress, marital and family issues, child/parent issues, counseling for dealing with physical illness, history of trauma, as well as other mental disorders including bipolar, schizophrenia and personality disorders (Not licensed for drug and alcohol treatment)
- Trauma focused - CBT trained therapist
- Psychiatry services for medication management
- Referrals to other services in the surrounding community as needed
- Coordination with other Catholic Charities services: Adoption/Foster Care, Lourdeshouse Maternity Home, Evergreen Addiction Treatment residential program, Intensive Day Treatment school