A Woman's Concern - Millersville Pike - Pregnancy Services
A Woman's Concern - Millersville Pike
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Provides a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of our clients and the community.
- Free pregnancy tests
- Free ultrasound exams to eligible clients
- Pregnancy options education
- Abortion pill reversal information and referral
- Adoption, abortion and pregnancy education
- Adoption support and referrals
- Emergency material assistance including maternity clothing, baby clothing, formula and diapers
- Post abortion support
- Pregnancy and fetal development information
- Sexual health and relationship education
- Support services, including pregnancy and parenting classes
- Parenting Education Program
- Referrals for housing and medical assistance
All help is free and confidential.
Please call to make an appointment. Walk-ins for pregnancy tests are welcome at this location from 9am-3pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Women, men, teens
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday, 9:00am to 4:00pm Tuesday, 9:00am to 7:00pm Wednesday, 9:00am to 4:00pm Thursday, 9:00am to 8:00pm Friday, 9:00am to 1:30pm