National Multiple Sclerosis Society - MS Navigator
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
MS Navigator® provides answers to individuals questions and access to information about all of the options available to them.
MS Navigators connect individuals to the information, resources and support needed to move their life forward.
These supportive partners help navigate the challenges of MS unique to their situation, providing:
- Information and education to help people with MS and their support teams powerfully advocate for what they need, when and how they need it
- Emotional support resources for people with MS as well as family and carepartners, including support groups and ways to connect with others living with MS
- Help through the complexities of finding a healthcare provider, benefits, insurance and access to coverage, and employment
- Resources to face financial challenges and plan for the future
- Wellness strategies that can make an impact on quality of life with MS including diet, exercise, emotional well-being and connection to local wellness resources
- Assessment for personalized case management through the Edward M. Dowd Personal Advocate Program
- Crisis intervention in times of need