Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
We seek to serve the whole family and build a strong foundation with children from babies through the teenage years.
• PETALS – Preschool Prep program offering parents resources and guidance for teaching their children needed skills to be ready to enter school
•Weekly Kids Club - format of developmental activity, life skills, character building, positive adult role models, and social skills development (Evening sessions)
• Teen Job Readiness and Employment Program in partnership with local high schools
• Scholarships for high potential, low-income high school students to obtain college while in high school
• Early childhood education scholarships to high quality Pre-K programs for low income kids
• Reading Corners program, which is a co-branded United Way initiative, to offer age and developmentally appropriate books to families using our food pantries and assistance centers, and add the components of instructing families on the importance of reading and having in-center volunteers to read to children who visit our agency and match them with books
York, Dover Area, Dover School District
Please, call to find out our schedules and application process
ID, proof of address and Monthly Income Documentation
•Must have a Dover address, Dover School District.•Income under 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPIG). For 2019: 1 person household making under $24,9802 person household making under $33,8203 person household making under $42,6604 person household making under $51,5005 person household making under $60,3406 person household making under $69,1807 person household making under $78,020
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm and Tuesday Evening for food pantry