Toys for Tots - Franklin/Fulton & Southern Cumberland (Shippensburg) County
Toys for Tots US Marine Corps
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Allegheny County
Description of Service
Provides toys to low-income families who need holiday presents for their children.
Franklin County, Fulton County, Southern Cumberland County(Shippensburg)
Registration Dates for the Toys for Tots Family Toy Registrations
• Wednesday,, October 16th; 6pm until 8pm
• Monday, October 21st; 6pm until 8pm
• Wednesday, October 23rd; 6pm until 8pm
• Tuesday, October 29th; 6pm until 8pm
• Tuesday, November12th; 6pm until 8pm
• Saturday, November 16th; 10am until 3pm
• Monday, November 18th; 6pm until 8pm
• Wednesday, November 20th; 6pm until 8pm
• Saturday, November 23rd; 10am until 3 pm
PER THE COORDINATOR:
AFTER 3 P.M. ON NOVEMBER 23, 2019, THE ONLY REGISTRATIONS THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS ARE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS THAT OCCURRED AFTER NOVEMBER 23! (FIRE, DEATH OF A PARENT, EMERGENCY CUSTODY, LOSS OF JOB AFTER NOV.23) YOU MUST PROVIDE WRITTEN PROOF OF EMERGENCY!
What you must bring with you:
• Parents must bring their photo ID
• Parents must bring either the Social Security Card, or Birth Certificate, or Last year's Tax Return showing proof of birth for each child
• Parents must apply in person (no phone calls are accepted for application) and you must show up at one of the registration dates and times.
Parents Photo ID Required
Families who live in Franklin/Fulton/Southern Cumberland (Shippensburg Area) County Areas.
In order to qualify to receive toys, the child must be from age "Newborn" through age 15"
16 and 17 year olds will be considered ONLY IF there are younger siblings involved.
Children 18 and older will not be registered.