Community Health Net - Daniel S. Snow, M.D. Health Center - Health Care for the Homeless Program
Community Health Net - Daniel S. Snow, M.D. Health Center
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
PA 2-1-1 NW - PA 211 Northwest
Description of Service
The services free to all who qualify include:
- Primary care such as preventive medical, eye and dental.
- Prescriptive assistance, as may be appropriate for the program.
- Education for the client and general population regarding the
availability and proper use of health services.
- Mental health referral services as necessary.
- Drug and Alcohol referrals services.
- Housing referral
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance.
- When needed socks and personal care items.
Erie County, Northwest PA, Downtown Erie
Call to schedule an appointment.
Call for more information.
Interpretive services available.
- Those without permanent housing or who may live on the streets, sidewalks, or train tracks.
- Any individuals who live in a shelter, mission, single room facility, an abandoned vehicle, or any other unstable or nonpermanent situation.
- Those who are to be released from prison and cannot return to stable living arrangements.
- Any individuals living in a drug and alcohol facility.
- Any individuals living in a domestic violence shelter.