Pocono Area Transitional Housing - PATH House@ North Street
Pocono Area Transitional Housing (PATH)
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
PA 2-1-1 North East
Description of Service
Transitional housing program; not an emergency shelter. Organizes housing and operate housing with related services for the care and relief of families with children in a housing crisis.
families with children
• Must be in a housing crisis
• Include children
• Must be a resident of Monroe County for four months
• Profess willingness to seek employment and/or education
• Demonstrate the motivation to address and resolve their housing crisis
• Be capable of achieving some resolution in a four-month time frame