Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services - Oil City Office - Real Alternatives
Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services - Oil City Office
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Allegheny County
Description of Service
* Pregnancy tests
* Counseling and referrals
* Help with decision making regarding adoption or parenting
* Pre-natal and parenting education
* Maternity clothing (when available) --- or referrals
* Baby clothing (when available)
* Diapers / formula (as available)
Call for appointment
All pregnant women living in Pennsylvania. All biological parents of children under the age of one year, living in Pennsylvania.
Hours of Operation
Call for more information.
Director of Western Vicariate Services / Licensed Social Worker