Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot - Crisis Services
Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot - Crisis Center
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
PA 2-1-1 NW - PA 211 Northwest
Description of Service
Around the Clock Crisis Services -
- Telephone: Clients can call and speak to a trained Crisis staff member anytime. They will assess the situation and offer assistance or help refer the individual to valuable community resources and information.
- Walk-In: Clients may come directly to the Crisis Center to meet face-to-face with a Crisis counselor to obtain support, referrals, or information. No appointment necessary.
- Mobile: On-location support is available for emergency situations. Crisis staff will offer support, assistance to the hospital for evaluation, and other on-scene support.
- Get Help: Face-to-Face • In your home • In the community
- Follow-Up: Crisis Services will provide a follow-up program to assist individuals with support after initial contact. This can be done in-office or at the client’s home.