Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Congreso's Ambicion is structured around a three phase framework consisting of:
• Enhanced Preparation – college and career-ready instruction, as well as academic and social supports including career counseling and comprehensive case management
• Post-secondary bridging – development of skills essential for success in college and career, including transition counseling.
• Placement retention support – Offers support in the first year of college or employment, in order to help participants connect with networks and supports
Upon program completion, successful participants will:
• Graduate high school AND Connect with an appropriate post-secondary option and complete one year of college coursework OR Retain and advance to employment
• WIOA eligible high school youth enrolled in 11th or 12th grade, who are at risk of dropping out and in need of additional support transitioning to and persisting in post-secondary education or sustainable employment.