Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Berks County
Description of Service
BCHC is a freestanding, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, providing patient-centered, affordable, high-quality primary health care
- Preventative care and wellness
- Regular care from chronic illness
- Sick visits for acute illness
- Pediatric care, including newborns and well-child visits
- Childhood and adult immunizations
- Adult medicine including the special needs of seniors
- Women's health - gynecologic and pre-natal care
- Men's health
- Minor procedures
- Flu vaccines
- Referrals to specialty care
- Care coordination and follow-up
Enrollment Assisters can assist individuals to enroll in the Marketplace (under the Affordable Care Act). Also provide an overview of the Marketplace and how individuals can enroll and obtain information on which insurance plans would best fit their budgets and medical needs.
Call office to schedule appointment. Anyone can become a patient.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Accepts Medicare, Medical Assistance, CHIP, insurance plans, sliding fee scale