Disability Empowerment Center - ASL Interpreters and Certified Deaf Interpreters
Disability Empowerment Center - Lancaster
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
- Oral interpreting services
- Voice interpreting service
- Sign language interpreters to meet community needs (as available)
- In-service training to various audiences
- Sign language classes
- Assistance in making telephone calls and filling out forms
- Sale of assistive devices such as TTYs, light signaling systems and closed captioned television decoders
- Tactile interpreting services to deaf-blind individuals
- Video Relay on site
Interpreters work with performing arts venues, conference facilities, schools, courts, hospitals, colleges, state and county government, mental health agencies, and all types of businesses.