Valley Youth House - Intensive In-Home Services - Lehigh
Valley Youth House - High Point Boulevard - Bethlehem
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
Provides intensive interventions blending case management and therapeutic services, educational services, and out-client services
- Up to 10 hours per week for 6 months
- Intensive interventions blending case management and therapeutic services.
- Out-client services on outreach basis to client home
- Family counseling and parent counseling
- Educational services (parenting, job search, housekeeping, etc.)
Referral from Lehigh County Children, Youth and Families Division
Must be an active Children & Youth case, out of home placement of one or more children is likely without intervention, is at risk for identified or potential abuse, at least one parent agrees to participate. Birth to 17 years.