Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
Provides services, information and counseling on health care for women, men, and teens.
Program provides family planning and family planning-related services, pharmaceuticals and supplies to women and men of any age. Services that are covered include:
- Office visits to family planning health care provider for evaluation, follow up and referral to other health care providers as necessary
- Counseling from health care provider regarding pregnancy: to prepare for pregnancy, to prevent unintended pregnancies and to enable individuals to control the timing and spacing of pregnancies
- Initiation and management of contraception, including male and female sterilization
- Birth control supplies and medications
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) with vaccine and condoms
- Treatment of STDs through medications and/or procedures
- Laboratory services for the screening of STDs, HIV, anemia, sickle cell disease, pregnancy
- Screening and education regarding breast, reproductive and testicular cancer
- Counseling regarding smoking cessation
Men, women of any age who are PA residents who are not eligible for Medical Assistance, have an income at or below 215% of the FPIG, are not pregnant, and are US citizens or if not have a satisfactory immigration status and identification