Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
Offers services and programs to seniors, ages 50 and above.
- APPRISE: Trained staff and volunteers assist individuals in navigating the Medicare system and help them to understand all available options.
- Meals on Wheels: Provides nutritious hot and cold meals to homebound individuals.
- Health & Wellness: Offers health promotion and disease prevention, fitness classes, walking clubs, and wellness screenings.
- Living & Learning after 50: Courses, classes, events, trips and workshops for active older adults, including a Senior Expo.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Senior Community Centers - Offer a variety of programs and services as well as lunch-time meals.
Call for information
Varies with program; Must be a Schuylkill County resident 50 years of age or older