Lancaster County Office of Aging - Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Lancaster County Office of Aging
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Provides eligible seniors with food vouchers worth $20 for fresh, nutritious, unprepared, locally grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs from approved farmers' markets in Pennsylvania.
Available only in the summer months on a first-come, first-served basis.
Telephone, walk-in; Those unable to travel to the distribution site can obtain vouchers through a proxy with a singed form and photo id of the individual (call in advance for form)
Vouchers will be available at sites listed below:
Wednesday, June 5, 2019, from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- SACA Senior Center, 545 Pershing Ave, Lancaster
Wednesday, June 12, 2019, from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Columbia Senior Center, 510 Walnut St, Columbia
- Elizabethtown Area Senior Center, 70 S Poplar St, Elizabethtown
- Lancaster Neighborhood Senior Center, 33 E Farnum St, Lancaster
- Lancaster Rec Commission Senior Center, 525 Fairview Ave, Lancaster
- Lititz Senior Center, 201 E Market St, Lititz
- Millersville Senior Center, 222 N George St, Millersville
- Next Generations/Solanco Senior Center, 184 S Lime St, Quarryville
Wednesday, June 19, 2019, from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Ephrata Rec Center, 130 S Academy Dr, Ephrata
Thursday, June 20, 2019, from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- New Holland United Methodist Church, 120 W Main St, New Holland
Vouchers will be available at these sites (one day only) on June 20, 2018, from 9:00am to 1:00pm:
New Holland United Methodist Church
Ephrata Recreation Center
Must be at least 60 years of age, a resident of Lancaster County and have an annual household income of less than $23,107 for one person or less than $31,284 for two. A current ID is required.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Office: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm; Program: Hours vary