Salvation Army Pottsville Corps - Holiday Assistance
Salvation Army Pottsville Corps
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Schuylkill United Way
Description of Service
Accepting applications October 15, October 16 and October 17 ONLY
Holiday Assistance for 2019 Thanksgiving and/or Christmas Holidays. (Individuals should apply even if they are not sure they will need assistance).
Accepting applications only on the following dates for 2019 Holidays:
10:00am until 3:00pm
This application process is for both holidays.
No make up dates. The earlier you apply the better
Walk-in to 400 Sanderson Street, Pottsville or call between 9:00am and 3:00pm with question at 570-622-5252
Items needed to process application:
- Current photo ID showing address. (If moved within the last 30 days, must bring signed lease and change of address card)
- A working phone number must remain in effect until December 25th.
- Proof of all household income - Proof from all sources (wages, Cash Assistance, Child Support) if you receive Food Stamps bring the current dated Summary of Benefits from the Assistance Office; and/or Letter of Determination from the Social Security Office.
- Proof of all household expenses - Proof of all household bills for the last 30 days (including but not limited to rent/mortgage, cable, internet, phone (landline and cell), car/renters insurance, amount spent on gasoline, additional food/personal items/cleaning supplies, garbage, water, sewer, electric, heat.
- Social security cards for everyone in the household
- Birth certificates with the raise seal for children twelve and under.
- Child wish list of three items under $50.00 No item over will be accepted.
Anyone in need residing in the zip codes for Schuylkill County
Hours of Operation
Office: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm See description for sign up days and times