Philadelphia VITA - District 1199C Training and Upgrading Fund (Members)
SEPA VITA Sites - Philadelphia County
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program provides free, confidential, and secure tax return preparation for those in need of tax assistance. People with low-to-moderate incomes, seniors, people with disabilities, and those with limited English skills usually qualify for this free service. Members Only.
- Social security card for all persons listed on tax return (includes spouse, children, other dependents)
- Valid photo ID for each taxpayer
- W-2 Forms from all employers
- All 1099s and 1098s pertaining to previous tax year (these are bank statements for interest or dividends, or pension or SSI)
- Bank routing and account information - preferably checkbook (required if client wants direct deposit of tax refund)
- If client will be claiming an exemption because they did not have health insurance for any part of 2014, must bring income information for all dependents claimed.
- Any other relevant documentation
For individuals and families with annual income of less than $55,000.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Wednesday, 3:30pm to 7:30pm Saturday, 9:00am to 1:00pm