Good Friends - Coordination of Supportive/Ancillary Services
Good Friends, Inc - Bucks; Morrisville
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Individual and Group Therapy
Vocational Services include vocational assessment, job readiness, job placement.
Educational Services include GED preparation, literacy and basic education referrals.
Healthcare Services include medical and dental referrals and general health education, especially HIV/AIDS awareness and support.
Psychological Services include the use of our Medical Consultant to evaluate, monitor, and manage psychiatric behaviors.
Economic Services include budgeting, credit restoration, housing assistance, income support.
Recreation/Social Services include fitness, games, peer interactions.
Other Services include:
• Physical examination
• Biopsychosocial assessment
• Individual treatment planning with review at least every 30 days
• Development of discharge plan and referral into continuum of care
• A statistically based Quality Improvement Program
• Availability of specialized professional/medical consultation and testing such as HIV and TB testing and other laboratory work as indicated
Counties: Bucks; States: PA; Countries: USA
For admission, contact our Intake Coordinator at 215-736-2861 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for admission, one must:
• Be male
• Have a substance use disorder;
• Be 18 years of age or older;
• Meet the criteria of The American Society of
Addiction Criteria (ASAM);
• Be willing to participate in our treatment program.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Fees are covered through contracts with individual PA counties and/or the PA Medical Assistance Program