Public Health Management Corporation - ChildLink of Philadelphia
Public Health Management Corporation - Philadelphia; Center City
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Provides early intervention services for children from birth to age three with developmental delays and or disabilities who reside in Philadelphia.
- Arrange for evaluations to determine if a child is eligible for early intervention services.
- Develop an IFSP to meet the individual needs of eligible children and their families.
- Coordinate and obtain early intervention supports and services needed by eligible children and their families.
- Monitor supports and services and facilitate reviews and changes to the IFSP.
- Assist eligible children to transition at age three to pre-school early intervention and/or other community and specialized supports and services.
- Monitor children until age three for their development if they are at-risk for a developmental delay due to medical or environmental factors.
Early intervention services include, but are not limited to:
-Speech and Language Therapy
-Social Work Services
-Hearing Services for the deaf and children with hearing loss
Counties: Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
Anyone who has a concern about a child's development can make a referral for a multi-disciplinary evaluation to determine eligibility for services. Physicians, social workers, case managers and parents can start the process by calling the City of Philadelphia's Early Intervention Intake Department at 215.685.4646.
To date, ChildLink has provided interpreting and translation services to participating LEP families in more than 20 languages, including, but not limited to: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Cantonese, French, Hatian Creole, Hindi, Indonesian,