Valley Youth House - Adolescents Achieving Independence (AAI)
Valley Youth House - Montgomery County Office
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
Provides out-client assistance to current or former foster care youths between the ages of 14 and 21.
- Liaison between youth and school/college
- Assistance locating permanent housing
- Referral to job training programs
- Weekly individual life skills counseling
- Summer education; cultural and recreational events focusing on life skills development
- Ongoing life skill development groups
Referral from Montgomery County Children and Youth, community agencies, friends, family or self referral
Youth between the ages of 14 to 21 who are in or were in foster care or another placement, on or after their 14th birthday; Voluntary entry