Friends Life Care - Home Health and Support Services
Friends Life Care - Montgomery; Plymouth Meeting
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Home Health and Support Services
- Home Health Aides: These are the caregivers we send to assist you with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, moving about, toileting and continence issues.
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses: At the direction of your physician and in conjunction with your health-care benefits, we obtain and coordinate appropriate medical services in your home.
- Emergency Response Service: Members receiving care and members at risk are eligible to receive a LifeFone® medical alarm. Other members can purchase a LifeFone subscription for a small additional fee. With the touch of a button, LifeFone allows you to reach emergency services around the clock, wherever you are.
- Nutritional Support: We provide services like grocery shopping and food preparation (in accordance with any dietary restrictions or prescriptions) when you are unable to prepare meals for yourself.
- Adult Daycare: If needed, we can arrange for high-quality daycare to help prevent placement in a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
- Periodic Home Safety Review: Taking any limitations you may have into account, we come to your home periodically to help you identify and correct safety issues.
Counties: Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
Contact us today for answers to your questions or to schedule a meeting with one of our Plan Counselors in your home or at our office. Our Counselors will happily meet with you and your family to discuss the Friends Life Care Plan in depth with no pressur