|Description of Service||PVMSEC's services include:
- The Perimeter - A day service center for homeless veterans providing meals, showers, haircuts, and laundry facilities. LZII - A 95 bed transitional housing facility for homeless male veterans.
- Mary E. Walker House - A 30 bed transitional housing facility for homeless female veterans. Subsidized HUD/OSH Permanent Housing - 40 Units provided for homeless Veterans.
- Community Based Outreach Clinic (CBOC) - Present daily at PVMSEC's onsite CBOC is a mental health team, which includes a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Registered Nurse, Social Worker, and Individual and group PTSD counseling. On regularly scheduled days, medical assessments, with appropriate treatment, medical prescriptions, as well as primary care services are provided to the veterans.
- Computer Applications Training - A comprehensive computer class teaching veterans Microsoft Office, internet, and Email.
- Computer Repair Training - An intense course preparing veterans to become A+ certified (an entry level certification for information technology positions).
- Job Development/Case Management - Dedicated to finding veterans employment. Interview techniques, resume assistance, job search, financial and household budget skills, and life skills workshops are provided.
- Veteran Benefits Counseling - A Veteran Service Officer is available to those veterans filing claims with the VA. The claims are hand delivered to the VA Regional Office and the Veteran Service Officer is able to monitor the progress of the claims with access to the VA computer system.