Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
The Adult Day Health Program provides its participants with a wide array of opportunities for a variety of individuals. The program is designed to enrich each person's day with interesting topics and stimulating activities which can include exercise, art appreciation, intergenerational activities, discussion groups, musical programs and even trips. The Quaker values of respect and acknowledgement of self worth are woven into the fiber of the program.
The program includes:
- Socialization opportunities with peers
- Complete nutritious lunchtime meal
- Participation in local community events
- Appropriate exercise routines
- Lifestyle activities
- Spiritual support
- Variety of outings & trips
Varied programs throughout the day:
- Fine Arts - Crafts - Music
- Intergenerational opportunities with children from our on-site Child Development Program
- Participation in Special Event Programs within the Chandler Hall Continuum
Group discussion opportunities:
- Reminiscence Times, Health & Wellness, Current Events and other Thematic Discussions
Chandler Hall's Day Program provides an environment for participants to enjoy socialization & recreation while certain health needs are accommodated. A full lunch and nutritious snack are provided. Local transportation can be arranged for a reasonable fee. Clients participate up to 5 days/week, Monday to Friday.
Counties: Bucks; States: PA; Countries: USA
For more details regarding Adult Health Programs callL 215-860-4000 Ext. 1580 or e-mail: email@example.com or go to Admissions page on our website at