Beelong Adult Day Services - Montgomery; Huntingdon Valley
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's ): Bathing, Dressing, Eating, Toileting / Incontinence Care, Mobility/Ambulation
- Assistance with therapeutic activities to help maintain some sense of normalcy for all clients.
- Health related services: Daily nursing services to monitor and maintain the clients' physical and mental well-being and to take appropriate action as needed.
- Social Services including: Information and referral, Initial screening, Assistance with the clients' adaptation to the center program, Provision of discharge/transition planning.
- Nutritional Services
- Rehabilitative (occupational, speech, physical) therapy
Counties: Bucks, Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
Fees or Charges
For information contact us via email using the contact form at .