Pottstown Area Health and Wellness Foundation - Fun and Fitness For The Family
Pottstown Area Health and Wellness Foundation - Montgomery; Pottstown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Your guide to over 40 healthy activities close to home.
Take advantage of fitness-oriented activities that are fun, easy, and in most cases, absolutely free. Fun and Fitness for the Family features great local destinations and things to do year-round from hiking, biking and tennis to cross-country skiing, softball, swimming, horseback riding, boating, fishing, bird walks and more. Fun & Fitness for the Family locations and activities include, but are not limited to:
- French Creek State Park Hiking trails, cross country skiing, biking trails, boating/fishing, softball, swimming
- Green Lane Park Cross country skiing, ice skating, hiking trails, biking trails, tennis, boating/fishing, horseback riding
- Pottstown Family YMCA Swimming
- Daniel Boone Homestead Walking tours/trails
- Green Valley Association Barn Bird and botany walks
- Schuylkill River Trail Riverfront Park Walking, biking, boating
- Trilogy Park BMX, Inline and Skateboard park
- Boyertown Senior High School (All-weather track) walking
- And more!
To help you get started, visit our website to check out our map and search feature that lets you find the perfect places and activities for your family.
Counties: Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
Visit our website for links to available programs. You may contact us at email@example.com or 610-323-2006.
Fees or Charges
Based on particular program. Go to website for links to available programs.