National Disease Research Interchange (NDRI) - Research Programs
National Disease Research Interchange - Philadelphia; Center City
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
NDRI makes it easy for researchers to get the human tissues and organs they need, prepared, preserved and shipped precisely according to their specific scientific protocols, as quickly as possible, and in the largest available quantities.
Our Research Programs include:
- Stem Cell - provides thousands of units of adult stem cells to researchers, potentially impacting an astonishing array of diseases.
- Cancer - supplies thousands of tumor samples to some of the most important cancer studies in just about every type of cancer.
- Diabetes - provides human biospecimens to scientists seeking to find preventions, new treatments, and a cure for diabetes, including the support of islet cell research and clinical transplant.
- Eye Research - provides 4000+ human eyes donated each year for scientists in hundreds of studies.
- Epilepsy - facilitates epilepsy research with the provision of human brain tissue for epilepsy studies, satisfying a largely unfilled current need.
- Genetic Research - provides family collections, medical history data, and DNA from families and individuals to genetic researchers for gene discovery.
- Rare Disease - an invaluable resource that furthers the progress of rare disease research by ensuring that human biomaterials for continued study are available to scientists.
- HIV Research - identifies donors with HIV and provides scientists with incredibly valuable tissue for their studies.
Counties: Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
For information contact NDRI at (215) 557-7361 or Toll Free at (800) 222-NDRI (6374). You can also email us at