Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly - Providing Advocacy for Victimized Elders (PAVE)
Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly - Philadelphia; Center City
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
PAVE (Providing Advocacy for Victimized Elderly) is a victim assistance program through CARIE LINE that provides services to older adults that are related to elder crime.
- Court accompaniment to the Criminal Justice Center (CJC)
- Facilitation of transportation to court
- Assistance with filing Crime Victims’ Compensation (CVC)
- Criminal justice and aging information
- Community education and presentations
- Assistance with preparing Victim Impact Statements (VIS)
- Restitution assistance.
Counties: Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
Call 215-545-5728 or 800-356-3606 or visit www.carie.org