Penndel Mental Health Center - Behavioral Health Assessment Services
Penndel Mental Health Center - Bucks; Langhorne
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Behavioral Health Assesment Services offers an Acute Stabilization counseling providing brief, time-limited therapy and counseling to identified, at-risk clients. In addition, the Acute Stabilization Counselor works with existing clinical and case management staff to promote stabilization. Clients must undergo an intake and liabilty assessment conducted by a Mental Health Professional (clinician) and a fiscal clerk. The intake staff is available to act as an information and referral source to members of the community regarding mental health services.
- Needs assessment
- Public funded service eligibility determination
- Completion of intake packet
- Discussion of concerns for treatment
- Present all financial information needed to determine a reasonable monthly fee or other source of payment
- Present his/her referral and/or authorization (if participating in an HMO) or his/her insurance cards and/or forms
Counties: Bucks; States: PA; Countries: USA
All applicants for service must be seen for intake assessment and financial liability determination. Clients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian unless exception is warranted for clinical reasons.