Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Designed to meet the psychological and educational needs of individuals with anger issues.
Young people and adults often have problems managing their anger in a socially acceptable manner. Stress and dealing with life’s reality can be difficult for some people. Daemion House’s anger management program will help identify triggers, teach methods to express anger appropriately and communicate more effectively.
Who Is It For?
- Court mandated individuals
- Students with anger issues who are referred by school counselor
- Those who recognize the need for anger management
What Is Involved?
- An intensive ten-week individual therapy aimed at understanding the sources, triggers and inappropriate expression of anger. Participants will learn more appropriate ways to deal with and express anger.
How Does The Program Work?
- Assess anger issues.
- Explore most recent anger/violent episode(s).
- Use log to track anger episodes.
- Learn relaxation techniques.
- Discuss history of violence in family.
- Assess possibility of depression.
- Assess need for drug and/or alcohol treatment.
- Become aware of coping style.
- Learn effective communication skills.
- Learn to take responsibility for own behavior.
Counties: Bucks, Chester,Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
For more information about Daemion Counseling Center, please call us at 610-647-1431or email us at email@example.com.
Fees or Charges
Clients are charged for counseling services based on their ability to pay.