Montgomery County Community Action Development Commission (CADCOM) - Family Savings Account
Montgomery County Community Action Development Commission (CADCOM) - Montogomery; Norristown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Family Savings Account Program Partners include:
- Norristown Family Center
- Montgomery County Housing Authority
- Assets of Montco
- PNC Bank
- Must have a specific asset-acquiring goal for the use of the money.
- Approved goals are: purchasing a home, home repairs, purchasing a car, business startup, and further education for yourself or child.
- Participants have to take at least 4 of 7 approved financial education modules hosted by one of the partner agencies, arranged through CADCOM.
- The maximum amount that can be saved is up to $2,000 over a two year period.