Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Arcadia University offers these programs to the community:
- Arcadia's Annual Inclusion Institute is a year-long professional development program on inclusive practices. Participants attend in school-based teams comprised by the building principal, special and general education teachers, parent of a child with disabilities, and other school personnel.
- The BBEST Program is a program focused on improving classroom management, effective behavior management, and developing positive behavioral supports for parents, teachers, and schools.
- Continuing Education Program in Psychology Lecture Series. Arcadia University is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
- Arcadia's Community Learning Center provides On-campus reading and writing instruction for students in grades 1-12.
- The Office of Community Service acts as a source of information on various organizations and service opportunities in the tri-county area.
- Dan Aaron Stay Fit Exercise Program. Arcadia's Department of Physical Therapy offers a group exercise program for individuals with Parkinson’s Disease or Multiple Sclerosis.
- Educational Outreach is a collaborative effort with educational institutions to offer customized programs for staff development, certification, and graduate study.
- Global Small Business Institute offers assistance to clients starting a new business or expanding an existing one.
- Qui Vive! is a community writing workshops for middle- and high school students held in Philadelphia's Mount Airy neighborhood.
Counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
For information about any of these programs contact us at (215) 572-2900 or go to our website at and click on the specific program of interest.