Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown and Vicinity
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Through our sister organization, Advantage Home Care, we provide supportive help that can be just as important to client and family well-being as skilled health care. Usually through insurance and Medicare, these services include:
- Home Health Aide Personal Care Services, provided by fully trained aides. They assist clients with bathing, meal preparations, ambulation, laundry, light housekeeping, errands, etc.
- Private Pay Services are available directly through Advantage Home Care. These private pay services include:
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and home health aides who provide all the services mentioned above plus shopping, baby sitting, respite (caregiver time off), and companion/adult sitting. These private pay services are available up to 24-hours per day with payment based on an hourly rate.
- Emergency Response System provides a client with medical, police or fire assistance through a home monitoring device that also offers an optional fall detector.
- MD.2 Medication Dispense System provides accurate, monitored dispensing of scheduled medications.
Zip Codes: 00000; Counties: Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
Call 610-327-5700 or 1-888-862-2911 or ask your physician to contact us.
Fees or Charges
Call 610-327-5700 or 1-888-862-2911 for information.