Family Services of Montgomery County - Project HOPE - HIV/AIDS Outreach Prevention Education - Pottstown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Project HOPE offers a full spectrum of services to the general public and those most at risk for HIV/AIDS. This is the only comprehensive HIV/AIDS services program in Montgomery County. At Project HOPE, we envision creating a community in which individuals living with HIV/AIDS can enjoy productive, active lives; a community in which the stigma of HIV/AIDS is no longer feared.
Outreach and Education Services Include:
- Medical Case Management for persons infected with HIV/AIDS which would help to link clients to doctors and medications.
- Educational and preventative presentations
- Free anonymous or confidential HIV testing with pre- and post-test counseling
- Healthy Relationships Intervention for those infected with HIV/AIDS
- Housing Programs for persons who are infected with HIV/AIDS