Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Early Head Start
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia; University City
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Provides early child development services to low income pregnant families and/or have children under the age of three. Services include developmental screenings and assessments, weekly home visits, monthly socialization groups, community resources and maternity support services.
Services for children:
- Weekly home visits with hands-on child development activities
- Parent-child focused socialization's
- Inclusive environment for infants and toddlers with disabilities
- Childcare center
Services for families
- Prenatal education, support and referrals
- Health and nutrition education, support and referrals
- Behavioral health and wellness education and support
- Support for families with children with disabilities
- Various events, activities and volunteer opportunities
Counties: Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA
Contact the office to complete review program objectives and an eligibility screening; if eligible, intake application appointment scheduled in home.
Proof income required*
Proof of address*
*unless covered by The McKinney–Vento Homeless Assistance Act
Parents/Guardians enrolling their child in the home based option must participate in weekly home visits last ninety minutes per enrolled child. Children enrolled in the center based option will receive at least two visits per year.
Must be pregnant or have a child under three years old.Must reside in the West Philadelphia area (zip codes 19104 or 19104).Meet federal poverty guidelines.